We are searching for a communicative candidate who are passionate about their job and pay attention to detail. To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, and organized. The ideal candidate should be a team player, enjoy working with a variety of clients, and have knowledge of basic accounting functions.
- Manages the financial bookkeeping of the organization.
- Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Reconcile accounts
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Maintain records of business costs.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree or masters in Accounting
- ACCA or ICA part 2 papers should be completed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in excel
- Great analytical skills
- Pays particular attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested applicants should kindly send their CV and certificates to