- Company: Accra College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties of executive nature which include:
- Training and supervision,
- Covering of meetings,
- Preparation and typing of reports,
- Keeping of confidential files,
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Administration/ Social Science/Management etc. awarded by a recognised tertiary institution.
- Applicant must have served as a Senior Clerk in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation with at least four (4) years’ experience.
- Applicant must hold Higher National Diploma or University Diploma or its equivalent with at least four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to type and be computer literate.
Method of Application An applicant is required to submit an application letter, CV, certified copies of certificates, and original transcripts.
NOTE: For those with postgraduate degrees, they should provide three (3) reference letters, at least one of whom must have been associated with the applicant’s postgraduate studies,
- Applications should be addressed to.
The Principal Accra College of Education.
P. O. Box: LG 221,
Legon – Accra,
Closing Date: 25th May, 2020