- Company: Lancaster University Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations.
Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
We are seeking to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with passion to fill the following position:
Responsible for the admission of students into the university’s programmes as well as any administrative support required.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance in assigning new enquiries from WebChat, Ask for Info and High School leads to Officers evenly on the Student Management System (SMS) for follow ups;
- Validation and verification of application and academic documents submitted by applicants;
- Ensuring that all foreign certificates and relevant credentials have been evaluated by the appropriate regulatory bodies;
- Ensuring that all names and dates of birth stated on applicants results, passport or ID’s correspond with Offers issued;
- Issuing signed offers within 24 to 48 hours of receiving completed application;
- Creating and maintaining an Application Status sheet;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- Working knowledge of Higher Education system, in particular recruitment cycles;
- Excellent knowledge of the university’s programme portfolio and entry/admission requirements;
- In-depth knowledge of students recruitment processes and procedures;
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural differences and how to manage these in the context of student recruitment and marketing;
- Awareness of the business education market and finance education sector;
- Significant working knowledge and experience in sales, marketing and customer care;
- Experience of applying sales/engagement/conversion techniques;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ working experience in similar/related roles;
The following qualifications and competencies are essential
- A first degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Social Sciences or in a related discipline;
- The ability to write and speak French
- Proven ability to develop nurture relationships with partner organisations;
- Ability to plan and organise own work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills;
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and use of the Internet.
Method of Application
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Cover Letter to email@example.com and mention the position being applied for in the subject line.
- Closing date: 4th June 2020.
- Applicants from French speaking countries are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are to submit curriculum vitae and cover letter demonstrating how they meet the criteria.
- Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Closing date: 4th june 2020.