- Company: Syycol Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
The Sales Representative will perform sales out in the field through face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. You are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary.
The Sales Officer Job Responsibilities Are:
- To sell the company’s products to customers and meet customer needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of customer outlet and deploying appropriate sales pitches.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of outlets.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product information.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily units sales and category reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Recruit and manage and support cash sales staff
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Company’s standard working hours are Monday to Friday, from 08h00 to 17h00. However, these hours may vary in accordance with the need of the business. Remuneration will be discussed and agreed with the successful candidate.
The required skills Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling skills
- Territory management
- Product category and product range management skills
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- A University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Method of Application
Closing Date : 5 July, 2020