Position: Asst. Manager – Mobile Hand Set Sales (GSM)
PC Class: 52
Working Location: Ghana, Accra
Salary Range: Best in the Industry (negotiable for right Candidate) + Performance Incentive + Annual Benefits
- Based in Ghana, Accra reporting to the Head of MC Sales in Nigeria, you will manage the business through the distributor partner and drive sales across the Ghana. Your key responsibilities will be to drive sales across your region through several retail channels (modern trade, traditional trade and power retailers)
- You will manage the sales fundamentals, through strong distributor management and ensure agreements are executed and achieved.
- You will work with buying teams and store managers to build alliances and relationships to drive category value share all with the objective of driving your own brand’s share of value and profitability.
- This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone young and hungry to jump start their career in a truly market leading organization with some of the greatest household brand names.
- You will be a degree educated, English speaking male / Female with a minimum of 5 years Consumer Electronics / FMCG experience gained within a business development / sales management or distributor management role.
- You will be a young dynamic individual who is an extremely passionate sales professional who is able to handle multiple priorities and build key relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization / business.
- You must have extensive knowledge of the Ghana market and a proven track record of delivering sustainable results within a well respected consumer electronics, mobile devices or FMCG business.
- Strategic product planning & product marketing experience & skills.
- Capable of managing the creation of leading brand – previous experience in launching a significant Brand across multiple channels.
- Good command of English language is a must.
- High level of integrity & work ethics are required.
- Team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: