Automation & Instrumentation Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Accra
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. As the Automation & Instrumentation Engineer, you will be involved in the creation and application of technology to monitor or control the production and delivery of products and services. You will design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks.A day in the life of…
- Overseeing the manufacturing process in an automated manufacturing plant
- Designing/modifying control systems that allow the company to produce a product efficiently without sacrificing the quality of the product itself and coming up with innovative manufacturing ideas
- Installing automated machines and making sure that all machines are operating correctly
- Fixing machines if it breaks down or if there is a problem
- Training staff to use the machines, managing a team, making sure safety regulations are met and are up to date, as well as troubleshooting problems
- Ensuring the management and availability of spare parts required in your section
- Responsible for Electrical installations, systems and standards for the factory
- Analyzing plant processes, designing and implementing improvements
- Managing the preventative maintenance system for the Section
- Ensure that the factory complies with all local legal requirements related to electrical safety, installation, maintenance and equipment operation
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Electrical and Electronics or Mechatronics preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Working Knowledge of Rockwell Software and/or Siemens
- Technical proficiency in some software applications
- Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have good knowledge of instrumentation and automation.
- Ability to demonstrate your good understanding of Filling and Packing machines, Wrapping machines, etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle Ghana Limited on jobdetails.nestle.com to apply