- Company: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Biomedical Technician interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Inspect the functional status of all equipment and provide a certificate to that effect and provide a certificate of Beyond Economic Repair for all equipment to be written off.
- Confirm the status of the equipment in inventory for purposes of assuring end users as to whether the equipment, especially Operating Theatre equipment, can still be used or otherwise help address concerns raised by the Aspen OT Team, and provide documentary evidence of the same.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance and calibration of all equipment installed including (but not limited to) operating theatre equipment, dental equipment, imaging equipment, X-ray machines, medical examination equipment, surgical equipment, solid waste shredders, and other medical equipment within UN & AMISOM medical facilities and camps in accordance with common engineering and applicable standard practices.
- Prepare a master list of the spares and parts required for regular service, preventive and corrective maintenance
- Schedule maintenance and repair services for medical equipment referenced above.
- Training and mentoring services to users/hospital personnel in incident management (reporting & investigation), and in safe operation of medical equipment/devices.
- Emergency response service for work related to equipment maintenance and repair works on short notice.
- Equipment Operational Services (daily checks/monitoring operations and recording in log-books, emergency response and repairs on short notice).
- Operate within the of your designated role, or in other roles as directed by Project Manager or designee.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Biomedical Technician.
- Current certificate to practice or authority to practice or equivalent home country registration.
- A valid home country professional license must be maintained at all times
- Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 11 July, 2020