- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction / Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
- Oversee working of branch and administer branch operations and manage all communication with customers and employees.
- Supervise and recommend improvements to all branch performance.
- Prepare all sales campaigns and monitor all branch performance and ensure optimal level of customer services in assistance with branch manager and maintain effective relationships with all customers.
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with all existing and new customers and analyze branch performance and identify any issues in same.
- Ensure effect sales and services activities and monitor all employee performance and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures of organization.
- Manage all warehouse duties such as managing all customer orders and ensure loading of all products and provide an interface to all customers and maintain inventory for branch.
- Ensure cleanliness in warehouse at all times and monitor all projects and efficient safety program for all branch personnel.
- Manage inventory level of organization and provide consultation on all obsolete inventory and evaluate performance on regular basis and submit report to management.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND holder in Management / Building & Construction / Accounting
Method of Application Send Application to Atalarecruit@outlook.com with headline Branch Manager Trainee