Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The Customer Value Lead helps implement the base growth and retention strategy for their area, ensuring all communications are relevant and build a broad and deep relationship with our customers. Increasing customer lifetime value as a result of correctly targeted and managed communications and reducing churn through increased customer satisfaction.
* Develops campaigns, in line with the base growth and retention strategy, demonstrating a clear lifecycle management approach, including campaign execution touchpoints and triggers with a clear consideration for how they impact customers? perceptions;
* Manages the scheduling and rules that determine message deployment and takes direct ownership for message performance;
* Understands the economics of the product/service/channel and uses this to resolve problems and identify solutions to gain commercial improvements;
* Briefs external creative agencies and manages the campaign production process;
* Identifies areas of opportunity related to customer experience and operational efficiency and recommends actions to drive performance and improvement;
* Ensures all marketing activity reflects our brand strategy and tone of voice and that all communications are legally compliant and drive a positive response (careful management of call to action and message impact is essential);
* Uses learnings to make clear recommendations and deliver appropriate change;
* Champions best practice throughout the team with focus on customer and brand experience;
* May provide informal guidance to junior team members and coordinate the work of others;SkillsModern Marketing LeadershipData Analytics and InsightsCVM Campaign Development and ManagementAlways on Marketing
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 3rd June, 2020