Applicants are to submit their applications to fill in the following position as Chartered Accountant at Goldline Mining Ghana Limited.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Liaise with all departments and other duties may be assigned.
Qualification Required and Experience:
CA (Ghana), ACCA, ACMA with not less than five (5) years post qualification experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their cover letters and curriculum vitae to:
57 Lapaz Main Road, Flat Top, Emmaland Mineral Center, Adjacent Consolidated Bank Ghana.
OPERATIONAL SITE(ASHANTI REGION)
Manso Wahaso-Aponapon, Amansie-South District
The Human Resource Manager
Goldline Mining Ghana Limited
P. O. Box MS 114,
Achimota – Accra
Deadline For Submitting Applications
All applications must reach the Company’s Office not later than May 31, 2020.