Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Give meaning to your professional experience in joining our leading international microfinance group!
Your mission will be to contribute to the sustainable growth of Advans Ghana, following Advans’s global strategy to put the client first. You will also directly lead the important digital transformation that Advans Ghana will carry out over the coming months, which includes the change of the Core Banking System. You will directly report to the CEO. You will work closely with the Chief of Sales and Distribution and the Chief Risk Officer as well as the other Executive Committee members of Advans Ghana and in close collaboration with Advans Group’s head office teams.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the institution’s commercial strategy (clients/products/distribution channels):
- Develop and ensure the success of new products/services/channels in particular by coordinating the work of the various departments involved (Networks, Logistics, IT, Risk, Marketing, etc.);
- Manage and optimize the performance of customer segments and products, ensuring that it is aligned with the competitive environment and the needs of customers; monitor and optimize client satisfaction and loyalty.
- In coordination with the CEO and other key actors of the overall project, lead the digital transformation of the institution, impacting every aspects of Advans Ghana business (organization, processes, products and services).
- Manage directly the Marketing Communication & Branding, Segments Management & Customer care, Partnerships development, Alternative Delivery Channels and Back Office teams (around 25 employees).
- Supervise the updating and ensure that the sales teams have a good grasp of the norms and standards regulating Advans’ commercial activities (policies, procedures, etc.)
- Foster and enhance the partnership strategy of the institution, in particular within the Agriculture and digital sector.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You hold a Master’s degree in management, finance or development and you are interested in financial inclusion and Advans’s missions. You have:
- At least eight to ten years’ professional experience, including five years in an executive business development position
- A proven experience in the management of a Business Unit in financial services (retail banking, financial institution, mobile money operators, etc.)
- An experience in managing large scale digital transformation project (eg. CBS migration, etc.)
- An experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams within an international group
- An accomplished experience in a developing country, ideally in Africa
- A very fluent English, and preferably a good command of French
- Excellent entrepreneur, leadership and organizational skills with a strong results-oriented approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Ability to find pragmatic solutions adapted to the local context
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: