Chief of Party
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience12 years
- Job FieldEducation / Teaching
- Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of the project by ensuring integration of project activities through:
- the annual work plan and budgeting process;
- creating/maintaining an effective project management team;
- overseeing an effective monitoring and evaluation system.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s degree in international development, education, public administration or related field.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in similar education intervention activities, and experience managing complex international donor-funded development activities in challenging environments.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective organizational development, partnership-building, managerial, team-building and communication skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate with government stakeholders, as well as non-governmental organizations.
Method of Application
To apply, please email your CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.