- Kumasi Technical University was established in 1954 as Kumasi Technical Institute (K. T. I. ) to offer craft courses. In 1963, the Institute was converted to a non-tertiary Polytechnic status under the Ghana Education Service to start offering, in addition, technician diploma and sub- professional courses. The Polytechnic Law, 1992 (PNDC L.321) elevated t… Read more about this company
Chief Transport Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Accra
- Job Field Travels & Tours
- The Chief Transport Assistant shall be the Head of the Transport Office.
- He/She shall work under the direction and supervision of the Registrar.
- He/She shall play a lead role in all transport matters.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have a Bachelors degree or HND in a relevant area of study or Diploma in Transport Management awarded by a recognised institution and must have served as Principal Transport Assistant in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least six (6) years;
- Must he computer literate.
Terms of Appointment
- The terms and conditions of the appointment shall be determined by the Governing Council of the University consistent with the Technical Universities Act 2016 (as amended by Act 974), and the Statutes of the Kumasi Technical University.
Method of Application
Applicant must submit a Sealed Application Letter to the Registrar of the University.
- Applicant must attach a Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three (3) referees who can attest to his/her qualities.
- Applicant must include a short statement of not more than four pages (Times New Roman size 12 and 5 line spacing) outlining his/her vision and strategies for the position. •
- Applicants shall be required to produce a write-up on work done at current grade, based on work output, for two (2) External Assessors’ evaluation. •
- Application must be hand-delivered to the Registrar of the University (signing for submission shall be required) or submitted using a registered mail to reach the address below (as applicable) not later than Friday, 24th April, 2020. The Registrar Kumasi Technical University P. O. Box 854 Kumasi or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org