- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The Collection Analyst will be responsible for monitoring accounts to identify overdue payment and finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs. He/She will also keep accurate records and reporting on collection activity amongst others.Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement strategies to enhance Collections in line with accurate monthly forecast provided to meet targets given.
• Resolve bill disputes and negotiations
• Ensure compliance to dunning policies to curtail churn
• Ensure clean data base is maintained and all terminated accounts have stopped billing
• Contribute to increase cash by collecting all current revenue and reduce the Aged buckets to 60days for each customer
• Meet retention target through customer issue resolution and increased reconnections
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor of Business Administration required with emphasis on Finance or Accounting.
• Public accounting or Private industry experience
• Prior revenue recognition experience is required
• Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience is required. Relevant experience includes Finance, Auditing or Revenue Recognition experience in a Telecoms Company.
• Must have understanding of financial statements and financial systems
• Ability to create accurate reports to meet internal reporting and analysis requirements
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1 July, 2020