The Commercial Manager at Games Technology limited will be responsible for the P&L of the entire business unit and will focus on the long-term interests of the business. Pursues new business opportunities
- Manages daily company’s gaming campaigns
- Set up different promotions, modify prizes distribution (Lotto studio).
- Creates Tickets for Technical Issues and stay tuned with operators to resolve downtime faster
- Follows content preparation by copywriters, schedule daily SMS and animations for players, set acquisitions and measure impact on sales.
- Controls the platform’s daily operations. Identifies issues and then reports to the Operators’ supports and follows up until resolution
- Tests, analyze and control the different games to identify bugs, issues, malfunctions and ask developers to fix it. Stay tuned with Operators’ technical departments to resolve any downtime within a reasonable period.
- Proposes modification of the existing games (After analyzing users experiences, conducting surveys and investigations on the customers)
- Collects information to plan for future games development
- Proposes new games with different characteristics.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified person’s should send CV’s to