- Company: Cowtribe Inc
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
We’re a Ghanaian last-mile logistics startup on a mission to revolutionize Africa’s livestock pharmaceutical distribution market. We started life in 2017 with a simple but powerful idea: to build a low-cost, tech-enabled solution that disintermediates the current inefficient supply chains and provides a novel, dedicated supply channel to directly reach smallholder farmers in the remotest places in Africa with quality and reliable livestock inputs. Only 3 years old, Cowtribe has cumulatively served more than 34,000 farmers across 300 communities in Ghana. Our goal is to serve 1 million smallholder farmers by 2025.
As part of our continued explosive growth, we are looking for a Communication and Brand Associate to help create and bring our brand to customers- identity, strategy, purpose / vision / values and other core visual and verbal elements. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in graphic design, content creation and management and a passion for creating new brands who can be a key part of our team.
Location: Onsite and based in our Spintex office, Accra.
- Develop creative elements that may include design concepts, messages, tagline, and other products to support the overall brand initiative
- Develop the brand messaging and language to be used for the company, including how the company presents itself and how the company’s products and services are described and identified. As part of this process, produce documents for internal purposes to clarify brand positioning by identifying for example, the brand essence, character, brand promise, key brand messages, audiences perceptions, and competitive position.
- Create a brand visual identity based on the knowledge obtained through the branding and communications strategy process. These may include main colors , secondary colors , brand color , typography, photography , social imagery , brand usage in social networks, and corporate patterns all in printable format.
- Based on the brand identity and guidelines, develop corporate identity templates that can be used by the company including the following; business cards,letterhead, envelopes, staff badges, T-Shirts, bags, branded merchandise, email signature, presentation template, stationery, uniform.
- Create Interior and exterior branding including the development of the interior signage and relevant visibility materials including:
a. Creation of retail shop layout and partition design
b. Development of the exterior signage (three items ), one at the street, one on the building and the third for the parking
c. Development of external marketing collateral (billboards, door hangers, postcards) – printable form.
d. Development of in -store marketing collateral (banners, brochures, donation flyers, posters, rack cards) – printable format
e. Development of truck signage (with photos) and slogan as mobile billboard -printable format
f. Development of Audio and Video Messages; Audio Jingles,Animated Videos, Videography Cover,short films and video.
Demonstrate experience delivering similar and comparable marketing, public relations and/or advertising particular to destination marketing. Demonstrate strategies you will use to reach desired target markets. Provide examples of experience with corporate branding and marketing campaigns aimed at driving visitors with detailed results. Demonstrate your ability to manage aggressive project timelines while maximizing budgets.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26 July, 2020