- Company: Judicial Service of Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
The Judicial Service of Ghana is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates as COURT CLERKS
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties;
- arrange processes filed in dockets.
- Head and index record books. Make entries into the things books.
- issue warrants.
- Select cases darkest.
- Prepare statistical Returns.
- Mark and register exhibits tendered in court.
- call Cases.
- Swear in Witnesses.
- Prepare Cause List
- any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- bachelor degree in social science or Business Administration from a recognised accredited institution
- computer literacy in Microsoft Office application and use of the internet.
- Good communication and writing skills in English language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High-level integrity.
NOTE: Candidates must indicate tier region of choice. Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Method of Application
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY,
JUDICIAL SERVICES HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119, ACCRA
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert.
THAT IS 11TH MAY 2020