- Company: Judicial Service of Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
The Judicial Service of Ghana is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates as Court Records Officers
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties;
- record of court proceedings directly transcribed court proceedings.
- Type Court orders, letters of administration and judgements.
- Paste Court orders, ruling and judgements in their various books
- Type course list.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- bachelor’s degree from a recognised accredited institution.
- typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Good communication and writing skills in English language.
- Computer literacy; Microsoft Office application and use of the internet.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High-level integrity
Method of Application
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY,
JUDICIAL SERVICES HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119, ACCRA
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert.
THAT IS 11TH MAY 2020