- Company: Metobi
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Advertising / Media Jobs in Ghana
Metobi.com is an e-commerce company involved in retail and wholesale in consumer goods. We are constantly striving to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses, the economy, and communities. We share a common desire to always be learning and inventing on behalf of our customers.
Who we are:
Founded in 2016, Metobi is an e-commerce company involved in retail and wholesale in consumer goods. We are constantly striving to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses, the economy, and communities. We share a common desire to always be learning and inventing on behalf of our customers.
Want to be a part of one of the most important teams at Metobi? Do you think you have the grit to work for a faced-paced, eCommerce company? If so, Metobi has a Creative internship position available within their Creative/Design Department. We need someone who performs a variety of tasks while having knowledge of digital & mobile technology and web development within a business setting, especially in a fast-paced, executing environment.
You must have a lot of energy, be extremely organized, detail-obsessed leader. A good candidate for this position has the opportunity to become the face of Metobi, and with that, comes a lot of responsibility and accountability. You will assist in spearheading campaigns that include programming, writing/editing content, using technical skills such as graphic design. You should be up to date on the latest digital technology. You must engage with data, emails, accounting databases, documents, and websites. This opportunity provides the Creative intern the opportunity to dive into the brainstorming, experimentation, and execution processes of the digital development landscape of a fast-paced startup. You will also work cohesively with members of the Metobi team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Utilize writing skills to develop articles related to eCommerce and latest trends
- Apply knowledge in UI/UX/graphic design to assist creative/design department with time-sensitive tasks
Education, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Senior High School Certificate
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and creativity
- Skills in graphic design
- Excellent attention to detail, reliable, hard-working, strong sense of teamwork, ability to multitask, highly independent– BE DRIVEN TO EXCELLENCE
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Punctual, eager to learn and grow, amicable and collaborative
- Remote Work ( Work from home)
- Paid Internship
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 May, 2020