We are a reputable financial institution which supports the un banked and under served, providing every individual and business with accessible and affordable financial services they can trust. We provide working capital and growth finance to SMEs and personal loans to individuals.
- Job Title: Credit Relationship Manager
- Reports to: Product manager/Branch manager
Relationship managers conduct market research, embark on outreach to identify and recruit potential loan customers, appraise loans and manage customer relationships and collections to achieve portfolio growth and quality.
Specific job responsibilities
- Outreach: Build a pipeline of potential SME and/or personal borrowers through personal selling
- Loan assessment: Conduct assessment to determine loan applicants’ ability and willingness to repay in line with best practices in SME lending
- Portfolio management: Conduct portfolio monitoring and proactive relationship management to understand the financial and personal circumstances of borrowers to reduce the risk of default and increase customer retention
- Collections and recoveries: Take steps to get loan customers to repay their loans on time and to deal with delinquent accounts
Required Skills or Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in retail credit sales
- A degree in business, Economics, Mathematics, and related fields
- Strong numerical skills, with a good grasp of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong presentation skills, with a good grasp of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to
by close of day on 19th June 2020.
The subject of your mail must be the job title.