- Handles and resolves customers’ issues via phones (inbound, outbound), emails and online chatting tools (including social chat).
- Guarantees an unparalleled customer service experience and preserve the image of the company since they are the first line of communication within the customers.
- Can provide commercial approach to the customer with outstanding capability to present promotions and brand information that aims conversions and brand turnover. Meets or exceeds KPI targets on effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides quality and accurate service
- Escalates issues to specific superior/s.
- Follows instructions of immediate superior and/or Officer(s)-on-Duty.
- Gives feedback and suggestions to immediate superior for issues and procedures, etc.
- Coordinates well with other CS, superiors and colleagues from other departments.
- Responsible and has the initiative to take part in the department’s growth and development.
- Provides answers and solutions to customers in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in products and system tools.
- Strictly follows internal department procedures and complies with company-wide rules and policies.
- Performs any task assigned by their superior.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Preferably a college graduate.
- Flexible in shifting schedule.
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi languages, written and spoken.
- Must be Sports-oriented, especially with Soccer/Football and Cricket.
- Must have good typing skills. Preferably with customer service experience.
- Has good communication skills. Display excellent problem solving and people skills.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, show initiative and has a strong sense of ownership/responsibility.
- Display willingness to learn/fast learner.
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should kindly send their CVS to
Deadline: 5th June, 2020