- Deputy Chief of Party
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience9 years
- Job Field
- Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
- Responsible for supporting the Chief of Party in management of staff, capacity building and stakeholder engagement.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and reporting on detailed management plans that may include implementation plans, deliverable tracking, etc., in assigned area of responsibility.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s degree (preferred) in education, social sciences or related field preferred
- A minimum of 9 years of relevant experience in the field of capacity development and/or institutional strengthening required.
Method of Application
To apply, please email your CV/resume to: email@example.com English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.