- Company: FEST Media Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
The job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of electronic media including websites, books, magazines, brochures, user interfaces, product labels, reports, advertisements, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to clients, art directors and others
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic design and visual principles
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the customer needs in mind
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
Education and Experience Requirements
- Practical knowledge in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Proven knowledge in digital graphic design is an added advantage.
Method of ApplicationTo apply, please send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org