- Company: Ajumapros
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
AjumaPros is an artisan consultancy service provider that help you find experienced, trained and thoroughly vetted artisans (Designers, handymen and more) for both Domestic and Commercial needs. We are at your disposal at all destinations all you have to do is to log on to our platform www.ajumapros.com. Book a service and we will attend to you right away. Is as easy as that.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manage will take care of all marketing related tasks on Ajumapros and report to CEO on progress weekly
- Market the the business both on social media and any other platform
- Get more clients to sign up with the company
- Get more Artisan to enroll on Ajumapros platform
- Prepare advertising gigs and marketing campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A minimum experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Remote Work ( Work from home)
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26 July, 2020