We,Telebouy Engineering Limited are currently seeking a highly-skilled, reliable, self-motivated Electrical Technician to join our growing team. In this role, you will respond for electrical works, perform routine maintenance, and provide infrastructure upgrades as needed. To succeed in this position, you will be an independent, competent, and thorough professional who takes great pride in their work and is committed to safety.
A Reputable Company seeks the services of an Electrical Technician (with driver’s license)
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, base on job specifications and local codes.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications
- Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
- Commit to compliance with all safety standard and regulations at all time
- Perform preventative maintenance to stay ahead of potential issues
- Always seek the solution that is most cost effective without compromising quality
- Assess systems and suggest modifications to prevent future issues
Qualification and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required, degree in electrical engineering preferred
- Valid electrician license in good standing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an electrical technician
- Experience reading blueprints and technical drawings
- Experience fabricating, assembling, and installing wire harnesses
- Experience installing electrical panels
- Experience in commercial and residential settings strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment
- Able to utilize handtools and power tools
- Solid working knowledge of all code requirements
- Ability and willingness to follow all legal and company safety regulations
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Physical ability to complete this type of work, often in demanding environments
- Pride in your work
- Team-player mentality
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Maintain all equipment in excellent working order
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
NB: Only applicants living in Accra, should apply as this role doesn’t come with accommodation.
How To Apply
Kindly send CVs to: