HR Bureau Ghana invites application from suitably qualified persons to fill job position of an Electrician
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct problems.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and make adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of the system.
- Installation and termination of both low voltage distribution cables as well as standard medium/high voltage cables.
- Installations of MV/LV and HV/MV transformers and substations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Electrician.
- A degree/HND in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Must have a Registered Electrician License.
- Knowledge of British (17th Edition) and US Electrical standards as City & Guilds 2382.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: