- Company: DRA Global
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Discipline Engineers – Civil, Mechanical and Electrical (3 Roles)
These roles will be responsible for engineering and discipline project design activities relating to concept, pre-feasibility, feasibility studies, construction supervision, SIMM Audits, SIB, EPCM and EPC.
The main functions include (but not limited to):
- Design engineering tasks.
- On-going technical support.
- Package Management.
- Site support services.
- Implementing commissioning, documentation and handover activities.
For all advertised roles, the successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or BTech in Engineering (Discipline Specific);
- Government Certificate of Competency
- Membership of a Professional Engineer or Engineering Technologist Association is an advantage.
- 5–10 year’s experience in underground projects and operations. is an advantage or
- 5–10 year’s experience in underground engineering. is an advantage or
- 5–10 year’s experience in conveyor and bulk materials handling. is an advantage
- Previous work experience within an EPCM/Mining environment is essential.
- Knowledge of specific mining project departments i.e. Projects, Project Controls, etc. is essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001is desired.
- Sound technical knowledge in a multi-discipline environment is also an advantage.
In addition, candidates’ vast experience in multi-discipline engineering projects environments, including a proven track record of dealing effectively with sub-contractors and interfacing with Operations Management is an advantage. Excellent oral and written communication, as well as attention to detail, are pre-requisites for these positions.
In addition, the candidates should possess the following personal attributes:
- Show initiative and proactiveness (i.e. prevents rather than solves problems or provides a solution).
- Is committed to the success of the project.
- Has a positive and can-do attitude.
- Values innovation and diversity of ideas.
- Takes ownership for personal development (within the industry through registration and within the company).
A competitive market-related salary, benefits and incentive structure commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with successful candidates.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st May, 2020