HR Bureau Ghana invites application from suitably qualified persons to fill job position of a Facilities Manager
- Manage, supervise and coordinate all camp/villa activities including maintenance, general upkeep, and budgetary requirements.
- Assist in setting up facilities as needed for the company; oversee and coordinate the ordering and delivery of all required materials for setting up the camp.
- Perform required preventive maintenance for the facilities and ensure appropriate actions are taken for all identified problem areas.
- Responsible for identifying and liaising with all external vendors required for the security and maintenance of the facilities.
- Recruit staff to fill general maintenance functions and other junior level positions.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and HSE Manager to ensure the overall safety of staff; ensure compliance with required safety, health and environmental regulations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Camp/Facilities Manager.
- In depth knowledge of Camp Management including logistics and scheduling, procurement, camp standard compliance, and safety.
- Experience managing contractors and vendors.
- Basic knowledge of preventive maintenance. General Maintenance Experience (HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical) is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: