Finance and Administration
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
- Responsible for senior level financial and administrative, operational, and HR functions for the project, including compliance and reporting requirements.
- Will coordinate and consolidate the projection of monthly, quarterly, and annual expenditures, and prepare pipeline estimates for the project.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, or other relevant field
- 6 years of experience or a bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience.
- Prior experience overseeing finances for a USAID-funded project of a similar size and complexity required.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and fluency in English required.
Method of Application
To apply, please email your CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.