- Company: Cloud Port
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who has experience building new features and User Interfaces. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a small team of Engineers to translate design and product requirements into functional code.
You will be responsible for delivering production-ready UI code that will be used by customers of our clients’ products. You’ll work closely with backend engineers, UX designers and the product team, to own end-to-end customer experience of the products we build.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Write performant and testable frontend code for high-performance optimization, maintainability, and scalability
- Primarily be responsible for building and maintaining Frontend experience.
- Able to code user-facing pages from mock-ups that are well structured and adhere to responsive design principles.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related technical field
- Exposure to backend language and frameworks – we use Golang, Python, C# and PHP, but it’s okay if you’ve only worked with Java, RoR, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with automated testing
- If you have experience consuming and interacting API’s
- You’re a fantastic team player and communicator, and passionate about building user experiences.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 12th June, 2020