- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for a vibrant individual to work as Station Supervisor.
- Overseeing the work of pump attendants; ensure that work is carried out safely
- Handling customer complaints at the station
- Maintaining sound security practices at the station
- Developing and managing strategies of increasing patronage at the filling station
- Advising management on events to improve quality service.
- Ensuring that all statutory, industry and company regulations are strictly complied with.
- Receiving daily sales, recording and keeping documentation of sales and depositing all sales into the company’s bank account
- Reporting technical faults promptly to management.
- A minimum of a Degree or HND is required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Suite(excel,word,etc)
Additional Competencies Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Self-drive and decision making
- Human relations and interpersonal skills
- Pays particular attention to detail
- At least one year experience in similar role
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on the interview date