- Company: Reputable Venture Capital Firm
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Roles, responsibilities and requirements are as described below:
FUND MANAGER: The Fund Manager reports to the Board of the Firm and is responsible for the profit and loss responsibility of the Microfinance Fund and its investment portfolio under his management. Other responsibilities include:
- Investment selection in accordance with policies and guidelines established by the Fund and its Advisory Board.
- Sourcing, originating and structuring of transactions
- Drafting risk-focused finance reports
- legal implementation and disbursement.
- On-going monitoring and review of investments for adherence to objectives and guidelines
- Managing exits from investments
- Quarterly performance reporting
- Annual portfolio review and discussion of investments with the Advisory Board
- Participation in Board and Investment Committee meetings
· General marketing of the firm’s products and services
· Building fruitful relationships with deal sourcing networks such as banks, consultants, donors, business associations etc
· Developing and maintaining a healthy relationship with existing clients, in order to generate repeat and/or networked business opportunities
· Communicating effectively with internal and external customers/stakeholders
- Negotiating partnership agreements and monitoring of partners
- Development of Human Resource
- Provision of leadership to increase returns and market dominance
Professional Qualification –
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Social Science or a related field with Professional Certification in Accounting or Finance a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in Micro and SME Finance/Credit
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Senior Management role.
- Experience in Microfinance/Non-Bank Financing a plus.
Skills and Knowledge –
· Sound Private Equity/Venture Capital financing knowledge, good networking skills, good team spirit & leadership skills, problem solving, time Management, resource management, strategic analysis, ability to make tough decisions and negotiation skills.
· Innovative, Results Oriented, Desire to Execute with Excellence, Customer Centric, Relentless Attituded to Problem Solving, Detail Oriented, Integrity and Highly Ethical
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should please email their Resumes or CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 April 2020