Graduate Recruitment Assurance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Accra
- Job Field Graduate Jobs
- Our graduate training program is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
- It is an exciting time to join us. The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality service and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through international secondment programs.
- You will also study for your professional qualiﬁcation. You will have a lot of support from your team and career coach to help you achieve this. It is the variety and opportunity we offer that allows you to develop a broad range of effective business skills and enables our people to excel across the breadth of work, both on the training schemes and further on in your career.
- At PwC, you will belong to an inclusive community where diversity drives everything we do together. We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by working together as we realise the potential of our people, clients and society. We are living this commitment through our diversity initiatives which promote cultural, generational, disability, and gender inclusion.
- University degree from a recognised university – First class honours or Second class upper
- Excellent analytical, presentation and research skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Attention to detail
- Strong teamwork
Method of Application Interested and qualified? Go to PwC on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply