Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers
- Plan and illustrate concept layouts for approval
- Designs and prepares social media communications for approval
- Manage company’s social media presence with under close supervision of the CCO
- Prepare finished copy and final layouts
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design;
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Advice on best practices and optimizations throughout graphic design projects
- Create content for the companies social media platforms
- Manage social media platforms
- Select colors, fonts, images and layouts
- Create visualizations which conveys accurate messaging and undertones as directed by the project
- Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics etc
- Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams
- Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
- QA Designs for errors
- Perform any other duties as may be legitimately assigned.
- Be able to work supportively and cooperatively with students and faculty.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing or arts preferred.
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Extensive experience in the field of graphic designing and social media handles and content management.
- Experience with Adobe illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and all emerging technologies
How To Apply
Interested and qualified person’s should send CV’s to