- Company: Child Family Health International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Sunyani
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
A reputable private hospital located in Sunyani, Bono Region is looking to hire Hospital Administrator for full term work.
Our Hospital Administrator role exists to organise and deploy resources that support the delivery of best in class care to clients.
Key accountabilitiesCustomer Service
- Contributes to driving a customer first orientation throughout our facilities.
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the hospital and its facilities.
Finance and Internal Control
- Responsible for the prudent financial management in support of revenue generation.
- Develop sustainable internal & external relationships in support of our mission.
Enhancing the Talent Pool
- Responsible for talent development & employee engagement.
- Responsible for driving compliance with the regulation that stimulates client/regulator confidence .
- Demonstrable people management skills, high impact customer service orientation, financial planning and organising skills
Qualification Required and Experience
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role (preferred).
- Good knowledge of medical terminology and Health regulations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV, cover letter and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org