- Company: Proten International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
- Manage HR Administration while ensuring that the labour law and local government rules and practices are adhered to.
- Responsible for compensation including fixed and variable remuneration linked to productivity
- Administer benefits (health, canteen etc.) for the factory staff
- Support with the recruitment of factory and outsourced staff and management of workforce planning (recruitments, shifts, turnover, etc.)
- Responsible for management of relationship with external labour partners
- Contribute to development and Implementation of the factory policies and procedures
- Ensure that the factory is compliant with the save & safety initiatives and practices.
- Design and implement training programs focused on legal, safety and technical aptitudes and attitudes in an operations environment
- Design and implement employee engagement initiatives in the factory
- HR analytics and costs (overheads and direct labour force)
- Develop policies & programs for the plant
- Coordinate General Services activities (security, transport, drivers, reception, etc.) for the Factory
Qualification and Requirements
- The ideal candidate must hold a minimum of a good HND in Human Resource/ Admin or related discipline.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience (experience in the manufacturing industry is an added advantage)
Method of Application
Interested and suitable candidates can apply via https://forms.gle/3tXTPZxo2jB4XHYT7