- Company: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Infection Control Nurse interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Gather and analyze infection data, facts and trends to other healthcare personnel.
- Provided training and education to other medical professionals and civilians on prevention techniques.
- Develop plans to prevent patients from spreading diseases throughout the hospital or other patient care facilities.
- Reinforce the implementation of infection control practices as provided in the guidelines of the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Diploma of Nursing, or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse within Home Country.
- At least 3 years’ continuous experience in an acute setting.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid home country license must be maintained at all times
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 11 July, 2020