AKKA is a European leader in engineering consultancy and research and development services. By accelerating innovation among its customers, AKKA supports the main players in the automotive, aerospace, telco & media, industrial, railway and life science sectors throughout the life cycle of their products, also made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT , Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is experiencing rapid growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With its 17,100 employees, passionate about technology and actively dedicated to technological and industrial development, the Group reported € 1.3 billion in revenues in 2017.
With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a Site Manager
The candidate will deal with project / program management, supplier and supply chain management in the implementation of a new IT system
The candidate has gained at least 10 years of experience in the role described working outside Europe
- Five-year degree in Computer Engineering
- Program Project management
- Construction site management
- Drafting of technical and functional specifications
- Cost estimate for the installation of IT systems
- Origin from the electric utility sector is considered a preferential factor
- Long experience of working in developing countries is required
It is expected to be hired for an indefinite period.
How To Apply For This Job
Interested applicants should: