- Company: Vokacom Softworks
- Location: Ghana
- State: Dansoman
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
The jobholder is to establish and enforce security policies to protect Vokacom’s computer infrastructure, networks and data.
Directly Reports to: General Manager, IT
Key Relationships: IT Clients
Decision Level: Contributory, makes a major contribution to a decision or policy judgment reached by others
Activities (Detailed KPIs)
- Protects computer assets by developing security strategies; directing system control development and access management, monitoring, control, and evaluation
- Perform information security risk assessments
- Manage security policies and procedures that will ensure adequate protection and use of information
- Advises senior management by identifying critical security issues; recommending risk-reduction solutions.
- Establish and oversee the organization’s IT security architecture.
- Conduct electronic discovery and digital forensic investigations.
- Work with other stakeholders to establish disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity plans.
- Propose the draft of main information security documents
- Coordinate IT risk assessment processes throughout Vokacom and its subsidiaries
- Provide consistent education on the relevance of information security across all levels of employees
- Notify top management about the main risks and advise on all IT security matters
- Propose authentication methods, password policy, encryption methods, etc.
Communications & Reports
- Provide weekly status report on Vokacom’s Information Security to General Manager, IT
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations not only of the company but also of those affected by the parent company
- Any other additional responsibility or task assigned
Educational Level: Working Experience:
- A minimum of a first degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in IT Security
Necessary Skills and Competencies
- Must pay attention to detail
- High level of integrity
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work with large variety of clients
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Must be able to handle criticism
- Must be able to work long hours and occasionally weekends
- Must be innovative
The core duties stated above describe the type and level of work assigned and is not necessarily all inclusive. Management reserves the right to assign and change
responsibilities in order to meet business and organizational needs as and when necessary.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 24th April, 2020