The Islamic University College, Ghana hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Accountant for the University College.
Without prejudice to any other responsibilities as may be determined by the President and Management of the University College, the Accountant shall, among other things, be responsible to the Vice President for Business Development for:
• Maintaining the finances of the University College;
• Receiving moneys due the University College and making authorized payments on its behalf;
• Preparing consolidated income and expenditure returns at intervals as may be required by the President and Management of the University College; and
• Ensuring that the University College’s financial transactions are accurately and properly recorded and also follow the requirements of law
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of a good first degree in a relevant field plus a professional qualification in Accounting with at least five years working experience.
• A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
• Applicant must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence and leadership
How To Apply For The Job Interested persons with the requisite academic qualifications should download the IUCG Employment Application Form from the University website www.iug.edu.gh or pick up the Form from the Registry (at IUCG Campus, Adjiringanor, East Legon in Accra).
The Application Form (with requisite attachments, including three referees’ reports) must be submitted in (soft copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org or (in hard copy) through the following address: The Registrar Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG) P.O. Box CT 3221 Accra, Ghana Telephone Numbers: 0202-444499 / 0244-049465 Closing Date: 14 April, 2020