• Handle clinic’s routine operations.
• Create and execute clinic related human resource and finance objectives and customer service.
• Guide and support participation in patient care delivery regularly.
• Manage facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
• Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
• Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients and physicians.
• Support policy formulation and execute budget by providing financial projections during budget development.
• Execute productivity increase strategies and optimize clinical staff and procedural value.
• Explain good workplace behavior and identify issues and use resources to resolve.
• Understand future staffing requirements and create, execute and support clinical staff recruitment and retention strategies.
• Identify position specific job responsibilities and core competencies to create clear job descriptions.
• Improve staff – patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
• Handle environmental health and safety by ensuring fire and safety and controlled laboratory chemical compliance.
• Supervise stock supplies and handle clinic calendar.
• Establish and administer clinic specific policies and oversee system standard work.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BA in Business Administration, Medical or Healthcare Administration or similar field.
Location: Spintex, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:email@example.com
Closing Date: 15 June, 2020