• Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
• Conduct research and studies on site
• Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
• Diagnose construction or machinery problems
• Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
• Oversee repairs and technical improvements
• Install new systems and technology
• Inspect and test material and machinery for safety
• Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment
• Supervise and direct onsite crew (e.g. technicians)
• Draft and submit reports
Qualification Required & Experience
BSc in Civil Engineering or related Engineering Field.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong multitasking abilities.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Be versatile and service oriented.
• Time and task management.
• Computer literacy.
Location: Spintex, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 May, 2020