This role will require frequent and long periods of travel to different parts of Ghana with occasional trips to the US and other operational countries for cross learning.
To succeed at this role, you will need to have:
• Experience navigating and working within a fast-moving and growing organization.
• Experience engaging multiple and cross-sectional stakeholder groups with varying levels of public health and pharmaceutical knowledge and expertise.
• Experience developing and implementing technical and complex projects and processes with public and private stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
• High-level knowledge and understanding of rules, regulations, and standard practices surrounding health systems, pharmaceutical supply chain, and patient safety.
• Deep and practical knowledge of global health supply chains.
• The ability to think and communicate from the perspective of a health systems stakeholder.
• To be a strong visual, written, and verbal communicator with experience drafting proposals, reports, standard operating procedures, and digestible presentations.
• To be able to interpret and leverage data to make cogent yet compelling insights and arguments to health systems stakeholders.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and a deep willingness to full own and push forward the projects you are working on.
• To be willing to learn and grow your technical skills.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 3+ years experience working in the Pharmaceutical space where you have managed stakeholders at a very high level
• Experience in Regulatory Affairs and Policy Management will be an added advantage
• Must have a minimum degree in Pharmacy or any healthcare related course
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 April, 2020