We are a start-up called Terrific Scientific Busters. We require an individual who is passionate about marketing and everything related to it including social media engagement and content creation (i.e. blogging). The role requires contributing to spreading the word about our start-up, which is an innovative concept with a mission to make science fun, exciting and promote STEM to children.We are looking for a creative marketing assistant to join our growing company to increase and expand engagement and outreach! We are a fast-paced growing team and there is a lot of scope for growth.
Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
• Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Manage social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and plan content.
• To create newsletters for e-mail subscribers and other content including blogs
• Create a strong and effective marketing campaign that produces materials and communications that get the word out.
• To provide and keep up to date content for website
• To work collaboratively with other team members
• Conduct customer and market research.
• Three (3) months contract
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor Honours Degree
• Minimum 2 years experience working in marketing
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements as well as demonstrating your firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10 July, 2020