We are currently seeking an experienced and creative Sales and Digital Marketing Manager to oversee our Sales team and digital campaigns. In this position, you will be responsible for the management of all digital platforms, including developing strategies to increase traffic, establishing schedules for the release of posts, and monitoring performance to measure the success of the campaign.. When you find dips in performance, you must make adjustments as necessary. You will also oversee the progress of your staff and ensure they meet departmental goals and deadlines.
Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee management of updates, design, and user experience on all digital channels
• Monitor daily messaging and posts
• Develop and promote an effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
• Answer customer questions and concerns when necessary
• Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic
• Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs
• Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits or phone calls, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in marketing; with at least 2 years in digital marketing
• Solid understanding of eCommerce, PPC, SEO, and SEM
• Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video)
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 20 June, 2020