Job Vacancy For Sports Officer
Kumasi Technical University (KTU), a Public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the heart of Kumasi, the capital city of Ashanti region, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following position: Sports Officer
• The Sports Officer is the Head of the Sports Department or Unit. Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a minimum of a Masters degree in Physical Education or related field and must have at least eight (8) years post-qualification experience in senior management.
• He/she must have served as Assistant Sports Officer for at least four (4) years.
Terms of Appointment The terms and conditions of the appointment shall be determined by the Governing Council of the University consistent with the Technical Universities Act 2016 (as amended by Act 974), and the Statutes of the Kumasi Technical University.
How To Apply For The Job Applicant must submit a Sealed Application Letter to the Registrar of the University.
• Applicant must attach a Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three (3) referees who can attest to his/her qualities.
• Applicant must include a short statement of not more than four pages (Times New Roman size 12 and 5 line spacing) outlining his/her vision and strategies for the position.
• Applicants shall be required to produce a write-up on work done at current grade, based on work output, for two (2) External Assessors’ evaluation.
• Application must be hand-delivered to the Registrar of the University (signing for submission shall be required) or submitted using a registered mail to reach the address below (as applicable) not later than Friday, 24th April, 2020. The Registrar Kumasi Technical University P. O. Box 854 Kumasi or Email: email@example.com Closing Date: 24 April, 2020 Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.