We require a trainee Web and eCommerce Assistants to work closely with our clients.
• Duties will include writing and editing web page content, preparing and editing images, writing blog posts, updating social media pages, writing email marketing content, data entry and manipulation, plus many other web-related tasks associated with maintaining several busy ecommerce websites, mobile websites and mobile apps.
• Training will be provided by both our in-house web developers and our internet marketing consultant and search engine optimisation specialist.This part time and virtual post would ideally suit a school or college leaver with a passion for the internet and a desire to learn and develop their skills.
• GHS100 to invest in training materials
• A flair for creative writing
• Above average ability in spelling
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Good grades in English Language
• A good understanding of social media sites including Facebook and Twitter
• A good working knowledge of word processing and spread sheets
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Organised and methodical
• Able to follow very precise instructions accurately
• Competent using a PC and Windows-based software
• A regular user of social media sites including Facebook and Twitter
• Interested in learning about blogging, ecommerce and internet marketing
• Familiar with using the internet, web browsers, smart phones and search engines
How To Apply For The Job Cover letters and CVs to be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 May, 2020