A reputable manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a competent and results-oriented Utilities Supervisor to join its vibrant team
• Plans, directs and supervises works on the service, repair and preventative maintenance of the plant utility systems (air conditioners, water chiller, and refrigeration equipment, water treatment plant) to prevent interruptions of daily plant operations.
• Reviews blueprints. installs air conditioning systems and tests systems for proper functioning.
• Ensures utility systems operate at optimal performance. responds to utility system concerns, supports Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) schedules as and when needed.
• Performs emergency repairs, maintains tools, orders supplies, and conducts routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
• Conducts utility checks per agreed timelines and reports on utility system operational progress and/or interruptions as per performance indicators such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
• Recovers and properly disposes of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning
• Performs safety checks on ammonia refrigeration systems. water towers, chillers, air compressors, HVAC and electncal equipment.
Qualification Required & Experience Candidate Profile
• An HND in Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning option) or related technical discipline with a minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience in same or similar role in a manufacturing company.
• Working knowledge of the operating characteristics and maintenance requirement of water treatment plants.
• Working knowledge of Food Safety, OSHA and Environmental regulations
• Technical knowledge and experience with process unit operations.
• Possess strong leadership, planning and organizational skills
How To Apply For The Job Suitable applicants should send their applications to: email@example.com Closing Date: 09 April, 2020