- Assisting the Legal Counsel to provide legal advice on all related matters.
- Drafting, reviewing and interpretation of all agreements involving or concerning the organization.
- Representing or ensuring appropriately representation in all dispute resolution proceedings.
- Attending Committee and other meetings.
- Reviewing activities to determine compliance with applicable law.
- Discharge any other assignments that the Legal Counsel shall deem necessary.
Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years relevant working experience.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.