- Company: GenKey Africa Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
GenKey Africa, based in Accra, Ghana, has openings for Junior Support Engineers (National Service Interns).
- The candidates will be involved in the support and customization of high-end biometric software solutions and assist in its deployment throughout the world.
- You will be involved in setup and execution of unit and integrated tests, installation, configuration, monitoring and operation of various GenKey Products.
- You will assist with documentation and creating tools to help support GenKey Products.
- You will assist in deploying our solutions.
- Candidate will be involved in designing and customizing GenKey applications. Over time, you will take on more responsibility for building new application features and helping to further develop core technology.
- Perform other assigned miscellaneous tasks within GenKey’s Product and Support teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or related field
- Programming & Software development experience
- Good knowledge of relational database
- Proficient in Unix / Linux environment
- Good knowledge and experience with Java programming (JSE / JEE)
Skills / Abilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the right job
- Software Development fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complex analysis
- A team player with attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Fluent in Oral and Written English. French will be added advantage
Method of Application
To apply, send your resumes to HRM-GHANA@genkey.com .
About GenKey: We’re experts in biometrics. We work with partners to provide a full range of digital biometric identity products for identification and verification. Founded in 2001 as GenKey AS, GenKey has developed out of a merger with priv-ID, an off-shoot of Philips’ biometrics research division. Since then, GenKey has delivered large-scale, biometric identity programs globally for governments, public institutions and business. GenKey has offices in Eindhoven (Netherlands HQ), Accra (Ghana) and Chicago (USA). Find out more at genkey.com.